EMC-KEL-DS Split EMC Cable Entry Frames, IP55
EMC-KEL-DS | Split EMC cable entry frames
- For shielding cables with connectors / IP55
- The EMC cable entry frame EMC-KEL-DS has been metallised (galvanise coated) to create a conductive surface.
- The front cable grommet (KT) is used for strain relief and cable sealing on the cable jacket.
- The cable shield is contacted over 360° via the rear conductive grommet (EMC-KT).
- The EMC-KEL-DS frames match exactly the cut-out dimensions for 24-pin standard industrial connectors.
- Either a cut-out of 36 mm or 46 mm in height can be chosen depending on the cables being routed.
- The contact between the EMC-KEL-DS and the conductive housing wall is realised via the included conductive flat gasket.
- Material: Polyamide, highly conductive coating
- Flame Class:
- UL94-V0, self-extinguishing
- Operating temperature: -40 C° to 140 C°
- Mounting Options: Screw Type Mounting
- IP rating (certified acc. to EN 60529)
99410 | EMC-KEL-DS 24\10 | Split EMC cable entry framesEMC-KEL-DS 24|10 | Split EMC cable entry frames, Max number of cables 10, Max cable diameter 17mm
99411 | EMC-KEL-DS 24|7 | Split EMC cable entry framesEMC-KEL-DS 24|7 | Split EMC cable entry frames, Max number of cables 7, Max cable diameter 35mm
99412 | EMC-KEL-DS 24|4 | Split EMC cable entry framesEMC-KEL-DS 24|4 | Split EMC cable entry frames, Max number of cables 4, Max cable diameter 35mm