Ruggedised WLAN Devices
- The same core is available with DIN-Rail mounting (BAT-R) or wall/mast mounting (BAT-F).
- Each device comes equipped with one or two independent WLAN modules that can be freely configured as: Standalone Access Point, Controller managed Access Point and Client.
- The WLAN modules are also freely configurable in 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. Devices can have a 24/7 operating temperature range between -40°C to +70°C. Options with train approval
- EN50155 or bus approval E1 are available.
- Conformal coating of the PCB is available as well.
- Protocols like ProfiNet are often used in industrial applications and require low-level communication over WLAN.
- Our advanced Client Bridge functionality allows transparent bridging of complete Layer-2 networks even in a high-speed roaming scenario.
- Another feature is our ARP-NAT Client mode, which allows transparent Layer-3 networks, independent of the AccessPoint manufacturer and does not require end-devices attached to the Client to be reconfigured or changed.
942070100 | BAT-R Wireless Access Point
BAT-R Dual WLAN, High Speed Wireless Access Point ***Discontinued***£1,466.85
942183001 | BAT867-R | Wireless Access PointBAT867-R, High Speed, Slim, Wireless Access Point, LAN port 10/100/1000BASE-TX, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz: 2412 to 2472 MHz and 5180 to 5825 MHz
942276200 | BAT867-F | WLAN GatewayBAT867-F, Europe for Transportation, 802.11ac IP65/IP67 WLAN Gateway, 2x2 MIMO, Dual Band, 2x Antenna included
942276201 | BAT867-F | WLAN GatewayBAT867-F, Europe 802.11ac IP65/IP67 WLAN Gateway, 2x2 MIMO, Dual Band, 2x Antenna included, Connectors included
BAT867-R Wireless Access PointBAT867-R, High Speed Wireless Access Point