Box-build / Assembly
Complete Electronics offer a total logistics solution
Let us build and box your product
Electronics assembly may well be enough for many customers, but more and more customers are looking for a complete solution to include; Full procurement, printed circuit board (PCB) population, cable harnessing, electro-mechanic assembly, test, custom packaging, warehousing, order fulfillment, aftermarket services and repair.
Complete Electronics can offer a "one-stop-shop" solution.
From the Bill of Material (BOM) and drawings, we assemble the electronics and electro-mechanical parts of your product according to your instructions. Our box-build service aims to meet our customer’s expectations in terms of quality and reliability. Complete can control the entire process from the procurement of parts with their own vendors (or clients) to co-ordinate all logistics for building your products at the right time, price and quality.
In short, we are our customer's production and logistics partner to ensure they get their product when they need it.
“Our goal is to reduce cost and improve productivity and manufacturability whilst maintaining quality and reliability to help our customers gain a competitive edge”
The Box Build Assembly Process
Box Build Assembly is an electromechanical assembly process which includes:
- Sub-Level product assembly
- Enclosure fabrication
- Installation of components and sub-assemblies
- Control panel wiring and wire harnesses routing
- System level assembly
- Software loading and product configuration
- Sub-Level functional testing
- Complete product testing & burn-in
- Custom testing systems with integrated software and hardware solutions.
- Packaging & labeling
- Warehousing, order fulfillment and traceability
- Custom tooling and fixtures
- Direct shipment to point of UK sale
- Aftermarket service repair and warranty repair facilities
Full Turnkey Solution
Complete’s box build assembly contract manufacturing service includes;
- Prototypes and samples that meet your specifications and save time and money by helping to identify design flaws and other issues at the design phase.
- An engineering team that will work closely with our clients to develop detailed and secure work instructions to ensure that we build a quality product every single time.
- Dedicated workforce to respond promptly to schedule changes and seasonal or sales demand fluctuations.
- Verification and testing, including electrical continuity testing, electrical testing and functional testing.
- Full-scale supply chain management for true “turnkey” solutions, including worldwide component sourcing, detailed material planning, kitting, custom packaging, logistics and inventory management.
- We can provide direct UK order fulfillment from our warehouse. Complete will make to stock and then ship to your customers as needed.
- Assembly and certification to IPC standards.
- Offshore manufacturing assistance for high volume, if desired.
YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP FOR COMPLETE ASSEMBLIES
When your needs go beyond electronics assembly, Complete Electronics can deliver the custom box build that will make your final product a success. From simple projects that only require the mounting of a PCB inside of a plastic enclosure to a complex multifaceted product. From large to small quantities we can deliver the box build assemblies you need when you need them.
Providing the right information will help us get the job done right first time
- BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Assembly drawings
- Gerber data for PCB design
- Circuit diagrams (Electrical systems schematics)
- Test procedure and the estimated time
- Specialist tooling and fixtures required
- Testing equipment required
- Detailed build instructions
- Sample unit if available
- Testing: basic electrical safety testing, functionality testing
- Size and weight of the unit
- Specific acceptance criteria
- Any special instructions
Our experienced and expertly trained staff ensure that our customers receive the highest quality products and services. Complete’s team wants to earn the privilege of being your box build assembly contract manufacturer. Doing what we do best, to help you do what you do best!
Learn more about why OEMs choose Complete’s custom box build service by contacting us to start a conversation about your specific needs. Putting 35 years of box build assembly experience to work for you! Call us on 01908 510792 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.