Fieldbus repeaters – For PROFIBUS and RS-485 bus systems
- Using fieldbus repeaters for PROFIBUS and RS-485 bus systems, you can extend your network over a wide area regardless of the data rate.
- Even the number of devices can be extended by segmenting with repeaters.
- You can increase the range, transmit with reliable EMC, and extend and distribute channels as required.
- The modular concept supports any combination of copper and fiber optic channels.
Copper repeaters for increased system performance:
- Start delimiter detection filters damaged PROFIBUS telegrams
- Bit retiming enables the devices to be cascaded to any depth
- High-grade electrical isolation ensures immunity that is suitable for industrial applications
The modular concept of the PSI-MOS devices also ensures the desired mix of copper and FO channels: The devices can be quickly and easily connected to each other via the DIN rail connector. This is how the cross-wiring for data signals and supply voltage is achieved.
- Fast installation without wiring errors
- Combine up to 10 devices to suit the application and extend to up to 30 channels, either in copper or FO
- Even during operation, individual modules can be replaced without affecting the others
- Optional system power supply can also be used redundantly
Fieldbus repeaters – extension through segmentation
Using Phoenix Contact repeaters, you can extend your network over a wide area regardless of the data rate. Even the number of devices can be extended through segmentation with fieldbus repeaters. You can increase the range, transmit without EMI, and extend and distribute channels as required. The modular concept supports any combination of copper and FO channels.
- Integrated bit retiming with signal processing enables the fieldbus repeaters to be cascaded to any depth
- The integrated bit oversampling ensures interference-free telegrams
- Start delimiter detection detects damaged PROFIBUS telegrams without causing any impact and filters them out of the network
Active termination for PROFIBUS and RS-485 networks
Actively terminate PROFIBUS and RS-485 networks with ease using the PSI-TERMINATOR-PB-TBUS.
This gives you important advantages:
- Interference-free bus communication through permanent, active termination: You can connect and disconnect bus devices during operation
- Fixed programming interface in the network
- Redundant power supply
- Supply voltage routed through a DIN rail connector for use in combination with other devices
You use the D-SUB connection to supply active programming and diagnostic devices with power. You can also use the device as a defined service interface within a bus system.
PSI-REP-DNET CAN | 2313423 | RepeaterModular repeater for electrical isolation and increasing the range for DeviceNet/SDS/CANopen, data rate of up to 1 Mbps.
PSI-REP-PROFIBUS/12MB | 2708863 | RepeaterModular repeater for electrical isolation and range increase for PROFIBUS up to 12 Mbps, 4-way isolation, rail-mountable, supply 24 V DC
PSI-REP-RS485W2 | 2313096 | RepeaterModular repeater for electrical isolation and range increase in RS-485 2-wire bus systems up to 500 kbps, 4-way isolation
PSI-TERMINATOR-PB-TBUS | 2702636 | RepeaterActive termination resistor for PROFIBUS and RS-485 bus systems, redundant power supply, routing of the supply voltage via DIN rail connector
PSM-ME-REP LON485-P | 2708041 | RepeaterRepeater, for potential isolation and increasing the range in RS-485 2-wire LON bus systems, 3-way isolation, rail-mountable
PSM-ME-RS232/RS232-P | 2744461 | Interface converterInterface converter, for the isolation of RS-232 (V.24) interfaces, 4 channels, rail-mountable, surge protection with transient discharge
PSM-ME-RS232/RS485-P | 2744416 | Interface ConverterInterface converter, for converting RS-232 (V.24) to RS-422 (V.11) and RS-485, with electrical isolation, 2 channels
PSM-ME-RS232/TTY-P | 2744458 | Interface converterInterface converter, for converting RS-232 (V.24) to TTY, with electrical isolation, 2 channels, rail-mountable, High-quality 3-way isolation up to 2 kV
PSM-ME-RS485/RS485-P | 2744429 | RepeaterRepeater, for potential separation and range increase in RS-485 2-wire bus systems, 3-way isolation, rail-mountable