Eagle ONE Security Router
The Eagle One Security Router from Hirschmann allows for extensive network protection to ensure maximum data protection for production networks. It is highly versatile and ruggedized and is ideal for industries such as oil and gas, power and transportation and industrial automation where a device is required to withstand harsh environments including those in possible potentially explosive areas due to its ATEX and ISA 12.12.01 HazLoc approvals.
The Hirschmann Eagle One Security Router is a combination of the popular EAGLE20 Software with state of the art hardware.
There are many benefits to the Eagle One, it is very easy to incorporate into an existing system, the firewall learning mode is there to reduce installation risks such as customization errors as well as network disruptions. The advanced redundancy capabilities and lower running costs due to reduced power consumption and with the extended operating temperature, the Hirschmann Eagle One can be used without the need for additional air conditioning equipment.
- All round protection of automation networks
- Redundant backbone connections for production cells
- User friendly configuration and diagnostics via Hirschmann HiView, HiDiscovery and Industrial HiVision.
- Transparent layer 2 mode
- Mounting: DIN Rail with metal housing
- USB interface: 1 x USB to connect the AutoConfiguration Adapter ACA21-USB EEC
- Meets principal standards and approvals:
- Energy sector: IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613
- Hazardous areas: ATEX, ISA-12.12.01 Class 1 Div. 2
- Transport sector: EN 50121-4
- Shipping: Germanischer Lloyd
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +60°C, or -40°C to +70°C
- Management SNMPv3, SSH2/SFTP, HTTPS, V.24 CLI, SSH1 and SNMPv1/2, HiDiscovery, Industrial HiVision, HiView
- Diagnostics LLDP, LEDs (status, VPN, redundancy, link status, data, ACA), signal contact, logfile, syslog, configuration check
- Firewall rules (incoming/outgoing, modem access, management), DoS prevention, MAC filter, user firewall for external activation of FW rules
- Routing and NAT Static routing, multinetting, IP masquerading, 1-to-1 NAT, port forwarding
- VPN Point to point, point to multipoint, remote enable/disable or via digital input, IPSec, IKEv1/v2, 3DES, AES (-128, -192, -256), Pre-Shared Key, X.509v3 certificates, MD5, SHA-1, NAT-T
- Redundancy Functions: Use in redundant networks/ring coupling, firewall redundancy (layer 4)
- Other Services NTP, SNTP, DHCP Server/Client, DHCP Relay/Option 82, DynDNS, PPP, PPPoE,
- Warranty 5 years (standard)
There are two available EAGLE One designs to choose from, with operating temperature ranges from 0°C to +60°C or from -40°C to +70°C. In addition, there are configurable options for twisted-pair cables or multimode fibres, as well as with a range of approvals such as ATEX, IEC 61850-3 and EN 50121-4.
The Eagle One is a versatile router that offers safe and cost-effective protection of automation networks, that is simple and easy to configure and implement into an existing network .
Eagle One 0200M2M2SDDZ90000HHE05.3 | Industrial EthernetIndustrial firewall and security router, 2 x 10/100 TX ports
Eagle One Configurable Industrial Security RouterEagle One Configurable Industrial Security Router
EagleOne-0200M2M2SDDUY0000HHE05.3 | 942103005 | Industrial EthernetIndustrial Security-Router - EagleOne
EagleOne-0200M2T1SDDUY0000HHE05.3. | 942103004 | Industrial RouterIndustrial firewall and security router with extensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 redundancy features
EagleOne-0200T1M2SDDUY0000HHE05.3. | 942103002 | Industrial EthernetIndustrial firewall and security router with extensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 redundancy features
EagleOne-0200T1T1SDDUY0000HHE05.3. | 942103001 | FirewallIndustrial firewall and security router with extensive Layer 2 and Layer 3 redundancy features