- Cost-effective Fast Ethernet redundancy entry-level switch supporting PRP and HSR, fast recovery with DLR, RSTP and MRP.
- This switch is offered in two, four-port versions: Four FE TX ports or two FE TX ports, plus two FE small form-factor pluggable (SFP) ports
- Based on Hirschmann Operating System (HiOS) software, RED25 supports several redundancy technologies
- Offering a comprehensive range of security features.
- The small form-factor pluggable (SFP)-based fiber support enables a flexible network structure by allowing easy changing the SFP in the field.
- A comprehensive set of security features also offer all-around network protection.
- Can operate in extreme environmental conditions
- Cost-effective, yet high-end redundancy topologies
- High ambient temperatures
- Command-line interface (CLI)
- Web-based management
- DHCP server per port and pool per VLAN
- Text-based configuration file
- CLI scripting
- Port security, access control with 802.1x,
- ACLs (MAC, IPv4), automatic denial-of-service prevention
- Audit trail
- Local user management
- Time Synchronization: IEEE 1588 PTPv2 TC two-step, SNTP server and client
942137001 | RED25 Fast Ethernet SwitchManaged, Industrial Switch DIN Rail Switch, fanless design , 4 x 10/100Mbit/s TX Ports
942137002 | RED25 Fast Ethernet SwitchManaged, Industrial Switch DIN Rail Switch, fanless design , 4 x 10/100Mbit/s TX Ports
942137003 | RED25 Fast Ethernet SwitchManaged, Industrial Switch DIN Rail Switch, fanless design , 2 x 10/100 Mbit/s Twisted Pair / RJ45 + 2 x FE-SFP slot